Terms and Conditions
Driver+ Free Fuel For A Year Competition
Driver+ Free Fuel For A Year Competition
Connectivise Pty Ltd
ACN 165 264 406
10/446 Collins St
Melbourne, Vic 3000
Start date: 24/03/19 at 12:01am AEDT
End date: 30/09/19 at 11:59pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete either of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) complete the Sign Up & Save entry form as provided by Driver+ and purchase 1 Caltex StarCash fuel voucher to the value of at least $50 ; or
b) visit www.driverplus.com.au, fully complete the Join process for Driver+ and purchase 1 Caltex StarCash fuel voucher to the value of at least $50
Limit one (1) entry permitted per person. Entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool
The prize is free fuel for a maximum period of 12 months to the maximum value of $3,500.
Provision of the free fuel will be via a Caltex StarCash Digital card provided to the winner.
The entitlement for free fuel will commence upon delivery of the Caltex StarCash Digital card.
The free fuel can only be used for the vehicle identified in the winners Driver+ membership unless otherwise agreed to by the Driver+ program
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
One draw, Draw date listed in clause 6 below.
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
The Caltex StarCash Digital prize can be used to buy fuel or convenience goods at over 1,900 locations across Australia. To check for a participating site, visit the Caltex site locator on caltex.com.au
The Caltex StarCash Digital prize is valid for 1 year from date of issue. Any balance that remains after expiry will not be available for use.
If the Caltex StarCash Digital prize is lost or stolen, the Customer must immediately notify Driver+.
The Caltex StarCash Digital prize can be used to purchase (or part pay in conjunction with cash or by credit card) selected goods or services available at these outlets.
The Caltex StarCash Digital prize cannot be used to purchase gift cards, prepaid or post-paid phone or internet vouchers, transport tickets, mobile phones and accessories, Tolls payments, or lottery tickets.
The winner will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at driverplus.com.au by 12/10/2019.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 31/12/2019. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 05/01/2020 at 10 am at 2/11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at driverplus.com.au by 21/01/2020.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Prize Draw
a) The draw will take place on October 5, 2019 at 02:30 pm AEST at 2/11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
i) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
ii) The first valid entry drawn in each draw will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
12. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
13. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
14. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
15. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
23. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 18/02367, NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30254
Terms & Conditions Of The Driver+ Program
- Sign up form. Upon completion of the entry form, the entrant will become a member of the Driver+ program at the Bronze level
- Fees. There are no joining or ongoing membership fees for Bronze level membership of the Driver+ program
- Driver+ Terms & Conditions. Full Terms & Conditions relating to the Driver+ program can be viewed at www.driverplus.com.au/Terms
- Driver+ Program. Full details regarding the Driver+ program are available at www.driverplus.com.au